With A3, monthly consolidations are a breeze – even for the most demanding enterprises. Better yet, the finance team can handle their processes directly in Excel.
Allocations processing. Inter-company eliminations. Currency conversions. Journal entries. There’s a lot to think about when it comes to multi-entity consolidations – particularly since all activities need to be GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley compliant. Handle everything rigorously and securely within the same solution you use for budgeting, forecasting and reporting, dramatically increasing productivity and accuracy and reducing cycle times.
MULTI-ENTITY CONSOLIDATION WITH A3
- Dive deep into operational details and gain a true understanding of variances
- Centralize data in a secure environment, eliminating redundancy and improving visibility
- Ensure GAAP and SOX compliance
- Integrate data flows to and from ERP, MRP and operational systems
- Protect original data with strict version controls and revisions
- Eliminate waiting and downtime with dynamic, real-time consolidations
- Support even the most complex internal business rules, including partial ownership and proportionate reporting
- Slice and dice data on the fly for fluid analysis and feedback
- Easily support multiple currencies and staged, cascading allocations
Your First Model. Completely free.
Want Enterprise Excel? It’s Yours.
Just sign up, and we’ll build a working model out of your real finance data, then show you how to use it. Forecasting. Budgeting. Multi-entity consolidation. Whatever you need, Excel really can handle it … if you have A3.