Management Reporting & Analysis
Finally, your team can leverage the full extent of their Excel modeling skills to create and distribute highly meaningful, actionable financial reports.
For too long, finance departments’ C-suite reporting and analysis capabilities have been constrained either by Excel itself or feature-poor third-party technologies. A3 unleashes Excel’s reporting potential, empowering users to effortlessly combine data from different sources and produce rich content and beautiful presentations for variance reporting, ad hoc analysis and interactive what-if modeling.
MANAGEMENT REPORTING & ANALYSIS WITH A3
- Combine Excel’s unrivaled flexibility with hyper-fast computing
- Leverage conditional formatting, traffic lighting, graphs, charts and more
- Easily add context, personalization, annotations and line-item notes
- Trust completely unbreakable models and strict version control
- Dive deep with drill-down and drill-through capabilities
- Produce personalized dashboards for automated KPI monitoring
- Securely share reports with granular user permissions
- Re-use objects to create and maintain many reports with a few objects
- Support one user or 1,000 with no dip in performance
- Get up and running in weeks with low total cost of ownership
See a Live Demo of A3 Modeling
Fill out the form below to see how A3 supercharges Excel for forecasting, budgeting, multi-entity consolidation and more.
We’ll take you on a tour of A3’s technology, provide real use cases from Fortune 100 and mid-sized companies, and help strategize how you can maximize finance performance.