For those hoping to take their personnel planning to the next level, A3 offers an advanced Compensation Planning Model.
The holy grail of precision, convenience, and efficiency, “A3 Comp Modeling” supports planning individual employees, new hires, transfers, and anticipated terminations. Tailored for efficiency and precision, A3 Comp Modeling forecasts both domestic and foreign taxes and benefits tailored to your company’s unique business rules in a system that is easy to administer and convenient and efficient for end users.
- Initialize your latest staffing and compensation forecast with an automated load from your HR system
- Compensation templates are dynamic, data driven, specific to the department being viewed
- Choose to forecast any time-horizon – a year, two years, 10 years, by month quarter, year or a combination
- Comp Modeling automatically calculates FICA, FUTA, and SUTA subject to annual limits and state of residence
- Easily allocate employee activity across multiple dimensions, such as departments, locations, projects, activities
- Updates are interactive; consolidations and summary reporting are instantaneous
- You, the admin, are in control with workflow tracking and notifications
- Secure your cubes at any level of granularity so end users see only the information they are authorized to see
- Set permission by department, product line, region, or account at any level of hierarchy reflecting real world authority
- Retain unlimited budgets, forecasts and what-if scenarios
- Your Comp Model is tailored to reflect the details of your bonuses, commissions, spiffs, merit increases, reimbursements and health plan offerings
Your First Model. Completely free.
Want Enterprise Excel? It’s Yours.
Just sign up, and we’ll build a working model out of your real finance data, then show you how to use it. Forecasting. Budgeting. Multi-entity consolidation. Whatever you need, Excel really can handle it … if you have A3.