For those hoping to take their personnel planning to the next level, A3 offers an advanced Compensation Planning Model.
The holy grail of precision, convenience, and efficiency, A3’s compensation modeling supports planning individual employees, new hires, transfers, and anticipated terminations. Tailored for efficiency and precision, A3’s compensation modeling forecasts both domestic and foreign taxes and benefits tailored to your company’s unique business rules in a system that is easy to administer and convenient and efficient for end users.
- Initialize your latest staffing and compensation forecast with an automated load from your HR system
- Compensation templates are dynamic, data driven, specific to the department being viewed
- Choose to forecast any time-horizon – a year, two years, 10 years, by month quarter, year or a combination
- Comp Modeling automatically calculates FICA, FUTA, and SUTA subject to annual limits and state of residence
- Easily allocate employee activity across multiple dimensions, such as departments, locations, projects, activities
- Updates are interactive; consolidations and summary reporting are instantaneous
- You, the admin, are in control with workflow tracking and notifications
- Secure your cubes at any level of granularity so end users see only the information they are authorized to see
- Set permission by department, product line, region, or account at any level of hierarchy reflecting real world authority
- Retain unlimited budgets, forecasts and what-if scenarios
- Your Comp Model is tailored to reflect the details of your bonuses, commissions, spiffs, merit increases, reimbursements and health plan offerings
See a Live Demo of A3 Enterprise Excel
Fill out the form below to see how A3 supercharges Excel for forecasting, budgeting, multi-entity consolidation and more.
We’ll take you on a tour of A3’s technology, provide real use cases from Fortune 100 and mid-sized companies, and help strategize how you can maximize finance performance.