Balance Sheet and Cash Flow Forecasting
A3 Modeling provides access to both balance sheet “balances” and “activity” in order to permit flexible and accurate driver-based forecast modeling between your Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements.
A3 Modeling provides access to both balance sheet “balances” and “activity” in order to permit flexible and accurate driver-based forecast modeling between your Income Statement, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow statements. Using your Excel skills, apply your company’s forecasting drivers and rules for key balance sheet and cash flow accounts. For example, Accounts Receivable can be derived from historically calculated DSO trends plus user applied adjustment. Automate Eliminations. Capture and annotate extraordinary impacts in period-specific Journal Entries. Consolidation is real-time. Reporting is immediate and interactive.
- Continuously calculate balance sheet and cash flow drivers.
- Provide templates to appropriate users for drivers and inputs that they control.
- Track historical trends in balance sheet and cash flow drivers, such as DSO and DPO, for payables and receivables.
- Create logic for supporting analyses like inventory, pre-paids, debt amortization, and accruals.
- Account for fixed assets and accumulated depreciation from capital purchases.
- Your balance sheet is automatically integrated with A3 Cap Planning.
- Updates are interactive; consolidations and summary reporting are instantaneous.
- You, the admin, are in control with workflow tracking and notifications.
- Secure your cubes at any level of granularity so end users see only the information they are authorized to see.
- Set permission by department, product line, region, or account at any level of hierarchy reflecting real world authority.
- Retain unlimited budgets, forecasts and what-if scenarios.
Your First Model. Completely free.
Want Enterprise Excel? It’s Yours.
Just sign up, and we’ll build a working model out of your real finance data, then show you how to use it. Forecasting. Budgeting. Multi-entity consolidation. Whatever you need, Excel really can handle it … if you have A3.