Driver-based Revenue Forecasting
An important A3 superpower is its ability to model prices, rates, units, statistics and non-financial drivers of all kinds.
An important A3 superpower is its ability to model prices, rates, units, statistics and non-financial drivers of all kinds. Whether your revenue model is membership driven (e.g., healthcare) or enrollment and retention driven (insurance), or advertising spots (media), subscriptions (non-profit), or if you measure usage, eyeballs, or demographics, A3 revenue forecasting cubes are unbreakable, naturally adjusting and scaling to your growing changing operations.
ENTERPRISE BUDGETING WITH A3
- Publish visually intuitive, colorful and compelling forecasting templates for your end users.
- Leverage conditional formatting and validation checking to prevent users from overlooking significant discrepancies or entering erroneous information.
- Users enter forecasts from the bottom up or at mid-hierarchy.
- You control their focus on top customers or all customers. You control the allocation rules.
- Administer Top Down statistical or financial targets
- Updates are interactive; consolidations and summary reporting are instantaneous.
- Secure your cubes at any level of granularity so end users see only the information they are authorized to see.
- Set permission by department, product line, region, or account at any level of hierarchy reflecting real world authority
- Retain unlimited budgets, forecasts and what-if scenarios.
- Interactively layer in the latest actuals to initialize your next rolling forecast
See a Live Demo of A3 Enterprise Excel
Fill out the form below to see how A3 supercharges Excel for forecasting, budgeting, multi-entity consolidation and more.
We’ll take you on a tour of A3’s technology, provide real use cases from Fortune 100 and mid-sized companies, and help strategize how you can maximize finance performance.