Driver-based Revenue Forecasting
An important A3 superpower is its ability to model prices, rates, units, statistics and non-financial drivers of all kinds.
An important A3 superpower is its ability to model prices, rates, units, statistics and non-financial drivers of all kinds. Whether your revenue model is membership driven (e.g., healthcare) or enrollment and retention driven (insurance), or advertising spots (media), subscriptions (non-profit), or if you measure usage, eyeballs, or demographics, A3 revenue forecasting cubes are unbreakable, naturally adjusting and scaling to your growing changing operations.
ENTERPRISE BUDGETING WITH A3
- Publish visually intuitive, colorful and compelling forecasting templates for your end users.
- Leverage conditional formatting and validation checking to prevent users from overlooking significant discrepancies or entering erroneous information.
- Users enter forecasts from the bottom up or at mid-hierarchy.
- You control their focus on top customers or all customers. You control the allocation rules.
- Administer Top Down statistical or financial targets
- Updates are interactive; consolidations and summary reporting are instantaneous.
- Secure your cubes at any level of granularity so end users see only the information they are authorized to see.
- Set permission by department, product line, region, or account at any level of hierarchy reflecting real world authority
- Retain unlimited budgets, forecasts and what-if scenarios.
- Interactively layer in the latest actuals to initialize your next rolling forecast
Your First Model. Completely free.
Want Enterprise Excel? It’s Yours.
Just sign up, and we’ll build a working model out of your real finance data, then show you how to use it. Forecasting. Budgeting. Multi-entity consolidation. Whatever you need, Excel really can handle it … if you have A3.